Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We have a crawler!

Thomas is a busy little man now that he's mobile.  I now understand what parents have been telling me for the last year.  Crawling babies makes for a very busy household!  Gone are the days of watching a show while he plays on his mat.  I might as well get rid of the mat we bought for him to play on as he's rarely on it now.  He's been exploring the first floor from the front door straight to the back door.  Stopping to visit all the floor vents and along the way.  Luckily he hasn't noticed the stairs... Yet!  We still need to purchase gates.  Any recommendations???

Oh lord, my baby is growing up!  Thomas will be eight months on Saturday.   EIGHT MONTHS!!!!  I've loved every minute of our time together - even those late night feedings and sleepless nights.  He is the most amazing person I know.  We are incredibly blessed.

Once I figure out how to get the video uploaded you'll get to see the little man in action.  Until then check out my love bug waiting for his momma after a nap.  Doesn't his little angelic face just melt your heart. Seriously!  He's amazing.  (his eyes look brown here but they are quite blue)


I'll be back again tomorrow.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment