Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dishes

Even though we have a dishwasher (a very good one!) I always find myself washing dishes by hand and then air drying them on the counter with our dish towels underneath.  For the last year, I've been irritated with this process because we always run out of dish towels to dry our hands and they get wet and yucky from sitting on the counter.  Not anymore!  The insanity is over.  I purchased the Simplehuman dish rack from Crate and Barrel and will never look back.

I also decided to treat myself to a new set of dish towels.  Isn't this pattern beautiful!  I love them and since I'm constantly in the kitchen now that we have Thomas I will enjoy them all day long.  :)  Who needs a bouquet of flowers... Kidding!  I will always love flowers.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so on the same page as you when it comes to washing dishes, and I must say, that's a nice looking dish rack! I must make a visit to C&B :)

    Also, if you're looking for a really great dish towel, the Microfiber Dishtowels at C&B are absolutely amazing at soaking up water!

    Great blog btw - I'm new and thought I'd drop by and say hi :) Happy Bloggings!

    ReplyDelete