Friday, September 2, 2011

Thank you Baby Einstein

I wouldn't be writing this post if it weren't for the Baby Einstein DVD's.  I try to avoid Thomas watching TV but after an hour and a half of me entertaining him he was bored of me and needed something else.  What else can you do with an eight month old??  We have played with his toys, crawled around the house, explored the garden, changed diapers, ate baby crackers, drank a bottle and opened and closed cupboards.  Any other ideas are welcome.  :)

Not only do I have a crawler on my hands but also an explorer.  Thomas can now open cupboard doors and balance himself along the ottoman.  He hasn't quite mastered pulling himself up to the ottoman but I know this is only days away.  Does it really happen so fast???  It's incredible to watch him learn all of these new abilities.

Here he is standing with the help of the ottoman.  Our little man is growing up to fast.  (Excuse the bad photos.  Our camera isn't very good indoors.)

At his favourite spot in the living room.  He loves to open the doors of our cabinet where we house all the TV components.

 Watching his movie.

Off to make dinner - whatever that will be.  xo

1 comment:

  1. they definitely do grow up fast! before you know it they'll be running around and them off on their first date! "le sigh"

    btw - I'm a new follower of your blog. hello. :)

    ReplyDelete