Friday, July 22, 2011

Pinterest

I have discovered Pinterest thanks to my SIL Aaren.  I'm now hooked.  It's a great way to quickly get inspired, find gift ideas and just waste time.  :)  I was quickly browsing on my iphone (the most essential tool in my life) and found a quote that made me laugh really hard!  I can't seem to find it now that I'm on the computer but essential it went like this...

~ At weddings, I'm always poked by older aunts and grandparents saying "you're next".  So I started saying the same to them at funerals. 

It reminded me of one of my sistsers who has a very dry sense of humour that not everyone gets.  Luckily I do and love it.  Don't get me wrong, she would never actually say something so crass!  She would certainly laugh at this though. Love you sis!!   

3 comments:

  1. Oh your hooked now too...welcome to the pinterest world...the land of inspiration...I love it!! I was hoping you would join so that I can share pin's with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely true! What a great quote!

    ReplyDelete